PLEASE NOTE: These forums are no longer utilized and are provided as an archive for informational purposes only. All support issues will be handled via email using our support ticket system. For more detailed information on this change, please see this blog post.

Error 270

1. I am getting torn apart by users trying to use my form because they cant register for one section. I cant figure out what is causing the products in this section to not register. I have tried removing all logic rules so it displays alongside the products that are working. I cannot figure out what is flagging Authorize code 270 for line item 2. It does not matter what product i pick, if its in that section, its flagged. Anyone have answer? Only other topic instance was resolved via email....

Posted 11 years ago on Thursday January 10, 2013 | Permalink
  2. I even just tried adding a new product outside of that section and it still does it, so it must be somewhere else....

3. Do you have a link to this form online so we can take a look?

4. Yes...the live one is https://www.kickinkaratesystems.com/akitournament/
    I set up a test one to try out here https://www.kickinkaratesystems.com/test

Im pulling my hair out... everything I see on authorize is related to characters and length.
    I created a new product named Product for $30 and still got error...im lost

5. Have you made any changes to the form after mapping the authorize.net feeds?

If you export the form and reimport it, then create a new feed, does the form work properly at that point?

Does the form work properly if you try to submit it from the form preview?

6. I have the logging addon installed to but for some reason it stopped recording the errors

7. The changes I made were adding a 2 extra products and I also removed the conditional logic for the section that was having issues (ie-naska). I did not export and reimport the form. If I do that it will not mess will the entries created already correct?

As for the preview test, I didnt think you could actually submit through Authorize.net while in preview.... i can try that too.

8. If you export the form then test that, nothing happens to the original form or entries. It's just a way of getting a clean version of the form to test with. Sometimes people will send me a form and just the act of exporting it and reimporting it fixes any invalid conditional logic rules.

I can't recall if you can submit from the form preview. It's been a while since I tested one. That is just one way to eliminate most plugin and theme conflicts.

9. Well I did export the form and recreate it for that test url and put new authorize.net feed with new credentials in there also. It isnt working. And I also tried using stock 2011 theme. Only plugins are gravity plugins.

10. I think we've exhausted the support we can give you in the forums without logging in and taking a look. I would recommend opening a priority support ticket here: http://www.gravityhelp.com/priority-support/

Please reference this topic in your request.

[Moved to Authorize.net forum}