PLEASE NOTE: These forums are no longer utilized and are provided as an archive for informational purposes only. All support issues will be handled via email using our support ticket system. For more detailed information on this change, please see this blog post.

Export/Import Issue with Version 1.3.13.1

1. Form has multiple conditional drop-downs that, based on user input, determine notification routing. Form works great on the first WP installation.

But when I export the form to inport to a new installation of WP (the first was a test site where we could kick the tires on the forms, so to speak) there's an issue on the backend of the new installation. It appears my form is complete with all the conditional dropdowns but in the notifications, none of those imported. Furthermore, when I try to redo the routing conditions, it neither saves the data I input, nor will it allow me to add a new address when I click the "+" button.

Form is in an internal backoffice network so I apologize there's no URL I can share.

Posted 13 years ago on Wednesday August 11, 2010 | Permalink
  2. Email me a copy of the export XML file to carl@rocketgenius.com and we can take a look at the export file.

Posted 13 years ago on Wednesday August 11, 2010 | Permalink