This is new functionality that is urgently needed BUT that also means I can be flexible.
And yes, I plan on using GF and the Registration Add-On to self-register users (and sending a verification email as part of that process).
As for the menu items that are to be dynamically authorized on an individual basis: those similarly do not exist yet so I can implement them in any manner that gets the job done.
Here is expected flow. I expect there to be several menu items that are dynamically authorized by a single user, only not all at the same time:
- On day one the WP website will contain several menu items that are hidden to unauthorized users
- typically a user would self-register with GF and Registration Add-On;
- user gets verification email with confirming link; once they confirm then Menu Item 100 is dynamically (and permanently) made accessible to them
- as part of Menu Item 100 they next fill out another GF form, and when they click SUBMIT then that will dynamically (and permanently) make Menu Item 101 accessible to them
- this process can continue for N number of successive forms
Posted 9 years ago on Thursday August 30, 2012 | Permalink