PLEASE NOTE: These forums are no longer utilized and are provided as an archive for informational purposes only. All support issues will be handled via email using our support ticket system. For more detailed information on this change, please see this blog post.

Form datepicker - zIndex error using jquery.ui.datepicker.min.js?ver=1.9.2

1. When I use the datepicker on the frontend in my form, I receive the following error:
    "Uncaught TypeError: Object [object Object] has no method 'zIndex' "
    - /wp-includes/js/jquery/ui/jquery.ui.datepicker.min.js?ver=1.9.2

As a workaround, I modified the core file form_display.php at line 1510 and commented out the following line :

//wp_enqueue_script("gforms_datepicker", GFCommon::get_base_url() . "/js/datepicker.js", array("jquery-ui-datepicker"), GFCommon::$version, true);

and replaced it with the following code to load GF's own verison of the datepicker script.

wp_register_script('gforms_ui_datepicker', GFCommon::get_base_url() . '/js/jquery-ui/ui.datepicker.js', array('jquery'), GFCommon::$version );

This fixed the problem, for now, but I do not want to leave the code hacked. Can you suggest a better solution please?

Here is a screencast of the problem for more info: http://screencast.com/t/KewvOldDPdmk

Posted 10 years ago on Friday June 7, 2013 | Permalink
  2. Richard Vav
    Administrator

Hello,

This will be a conflict between the jQuery UI Datepicker 1.9.2 script and another script which is either part of the theme or another plugin, to find out which you will need to perform the plugin/theme conflict troubleshooting steps

Regards,
    Richard

Posted 10 years ago on Saturday June 8, 2013 | Permalink