PLEASE NOTE: These forums are no longer utilized and are provided as an archive for informational purposes only. All support issues will be handled via email using our support ticket system. For more detailed information on this change, please see this blog post.

Forms do not work properly after latest update 1.6.4.3

1. After update the submitted forms are not showing: Edit Post:
    So I cannot edit posts anymore.
    I have done the update automatically and after I noticed the bug, I also done it manually.

Please help

Jan

Posted 12 years ago on Sunday May 20, 2012 | Permalink
  2. Can you provide a screenshot to what you are describing? You are saying that you cannot edit any posts that were created via your gravity form?

Posted 12 years ago on Sunday May 20, 2012 | Permalink
  3. Same issue - after update to 1.6.4.3 my forms with conditional logic/pagination are not showing.

Getting the following error:

Uncaught SyntaxError: Unexpected token ]

it's in the 'gf currency config' ..

var gf_global = {"gf_currency_config":

it doesn't end correctly (it shouldn't have this square bracket):

"decimals":2]

it should have 2 curly's instead:

}
    }
    Posted 12 years ago on Monday May 21, 2012 | Permalink
  4. I have an issue with the latest update too. The fields under a text box that show the character limit are displaying 4 times. I have multiple (different) forms on one page. This error has popped up before and you have promptly fixed it... Here is a sample http://flatfeerealty.com/getstarted/fairfield/ .. You'll see on step 1, if you click to view any of the forms... the error is clearly there.

5. Here a link to a screenshot of an entry. You will see the whole sreen and a detail of the Info box. Normally below the "embed url" there was "edit post"but now that is missing.

There is a draft created and I can edit the post when I go to Post-Drafts, but I can not enter the post from the form entry.

Link: http://photographersselection.org/screenshots-gravity-entry/

Jan

6. @Jan we're looking into geting this fixed.
    @LukeArts can you post a link to your form in question.
    @Fred can you export your form and send the XML file to me to rob@rocketgenius.com and reference this post

7. I cannot get into any site that had gravity active on it: Here's a screenshot of the error I'm getting:

http://jpmcde.tumblr.com/post/23480482507

8. @Jim - this sounds like a bad installation. Can you try deleting the files/plugin and reinstalling? You can grab the latest copy here: http://www.gravityhelp.com/downloads/

9. Thank you you were right, problem solved.

10. @janke We have corrected this issue. It was related to new functionality that allows users to update the payment status. You can download Gravity Forms v1.6.4.3.1 from the Download Gravity Forms page and it will resolve this issue.

PLEASE NOTE: It will not correct existing entries, it will only correct new posts created going forward. So the edit posts link will not appear for posts created while running v1.6.4.3, only new posts created after you install v1.6.4.3.1.

@LukeArts We are unable to replicate this issue locally. This means the issue is most likely a site specific issue with your site setup and not necessarily a bug with Gravity Forms v1.6.4.3 itself and it's certainly completely unrelated to the original posters issue.

You are going to need to post your own support forum request and provide a link to a page containing this form and error so that we can take a look at it.

@Fred Romano Your issue, as with @LukeArts and @Jim is not related to the original posters issue. You have already submitted a Priority Support request so we will reply to it there. Remember in the future to create your own support request rather than replying to another users support request as it only causes confusion in trying to provide support to the original poster.

@JimMcDermott Jim, you have submitted 2 Priority Support requests on this issue and i've replied to it twice now. Once this morning and once last Wednesday. I suggest you check your inbox AND your spam folder because you should have already received a reply to this issue. Rob's reply is correct, your have a bad install because there are either missing files or a file permission issue. You need to delete Gravity Forms and then re-install the latest version.

FOR ALL USERS... If you have an issue, PLEASE post your own support forum request. Do not reply to someone else's existing support forum request. 3 other users replied to the original posters post and all 4 users issues are completely unrelated. This makes it very difficult for the support team to be able to provide focused support to all of the users involved.

The original posters issue has been resolved, I am closing this forum post.

This topic has been resolved and has been closed to new replies.