PLEASE NOTE: These forums are no longer utilized and are provided as an archive for informational purposes only. All support issues will be handled via email using our support ticket system. For more detailed information on this change, please see this blog post.

GF throwing JavaScript errors after update to 1.6.7

1. Suzanne

I just noticed that the update to 1.6.7 has completely disabled my registration/payment form on one of my sites. I can't edit the forms at all in the admin side because GF is throwing a number of javascript errors that prevent the admin page from loading completely.

The form obviously isn't working on the client side either. I disabled AJAX which helped, but the form is sending people to PayPal now when it's not supposed to and I can't get in to edit it because the admin side is throwing JS errors.

Two of the three errors are semantic issues, one says expected token "}" and the other says expected an identifier but found "SetInputName instead. The third error is in form_editor.js and is a reference issue: can't find variable: form

Can I get one of you pros to log into my admin area to see this yourself? Like I said this happened with the update to 1.6.7. I don't have any admin side plug-ins that would be causing this and it's not the theme because the same problem exists with the twentyeleven theme as well.

Posted 11 years ago on Thursday September 20, 2012 | Permalink
  2. Suzanne

Never mind... this is due to the conflict with the Facebook Open Graph Protocol plugin which is being discussed in this thread: http://www.gravityhelp.com/forums/topic/unable-to-make-forms so I will monitor that thread for more info.

Posted 11 years ago on Friday September 21, 2012 | Permalink

This topic has been resolved and has been closed to new replies.