PLEASE NOTE: These forums are no longer utilized and are provided as an archive for informational purposes only. All support issues will be handled via email using our support ticket system. For more detailed information on this change, please see this blog post.

Gravity Forms V1.6.4.4.2 or other workaround for Stripe Add-on "Invalid Token"

1. Hi,

I am having the Gravity Forms Stripe Add-on issue others are having with the Invalid Token ID. I just purchased Gravity Forms a few days ago with the intention of using the Stripe Add-on to process donations for a non-profit. I did not realize there was an incompatibility between the two. Do I need to get a copy of Gravity Forms 1.6.4.4.2, or is there some other workaround available?

My apologies for entering another Post, but the other Topics were closed on this issue without a general resolution. In addition, for some reason I cannot open Post #72297 "Gravity Forms Add-on Stripe Integration" that relates to this issue to see if perhaps there was a resolution posted there.

Your help is greatly appreciated.

Posted 11 years ago on Sunday September 9, 2012 | Permalink
  2. Naomi

Hi, the Stripe Add-On is developed by a third-party (me) and does not fall under Gravity Forms support. I do provide support - here's a testimonial http://wordpress.org/support/topic/plugin-gravity-forms-stripe-add-on-invalid-token-id#post-3123683 - and can provide the update that works if you email me.

3. Thanks for your help, Naomi. I appreciate the fast response.

This topic has been resolved and has been closed to new replies.