PLEASE NOTE: These forums are no longer utilized and are provided as an archive for informational purposes only. All support issues will be handled via email using our support ticket system. For more detailed information on this change, please see this blog post.

Gravity Forms Version 1.6.4.4.2

1. khartje

I read on a support forum post that I can be emailed a copy of Gravity Forms 1.6.4.4.2.

Can you please send that over?

As with a few other members, I need the older version in order to make the Stripe Plugin work correctly.

Stripe is much easier to work with than Paypal (as Paypal is seriously the worst payment gateway EVER). Is there a Stripe add-on on the roadmap for you guys? That would be much appreciated!

Thanks!

Posted 11 years ago on Friday July 27, 2012 | Permalink
  2. David Peralty

I'll send that right over to you. As for our our Stripe add-on, we will probably leave that to its current developer as we love what others are doing expanding the ecosystem and don't want to step on their toes if we don't need to.

Posted 11 years ago on Friday July 27, 2012 | Permalink
  3. Naomi

Thanks, David. Kaleb contacted me and I sent him a copy of the Stripe Add-On update that works with the latest version of Gravity Forms.

Posted 11 years ago on Sunday July 29, 2012 | Permalink
  4. David Peralty

Glad to hear it got sorted out. Big fan btw. All my best!

Posted 11 years ago on Monday July 30, 2012 | Permalink

This topic has been resolved and has been closed to new replies.