When was the last time the documentation for GF had a thorough review? This post on hooks / filters in 1.3.9 mentions a new hook not covered in the expected documentation on hooks and filters page. It might save some questions in the forums if each documentation page had atleast a last updated on, accurate as of version X type of detail.
My primary question is how one can pre-populate values into a drop-down or other type of field based on the contents of a custom field / post.
Simple example: Classified Ads or Auction
- Category view displays all posts.
- Click on a post and custom post template (Idealien Category Enhancements)
- The template calls get_post_meta to pull (price, status, other custom fields, etc)
- User submits form with their new information
- Through a post-submission of form hook, the appropriate custom fields would be updated
Yes? No? I'm Crazy?