I'd like to be able to do this :
- Click on http://www.mycoolwebsite.com/jobs/?ref=1234566789
- Arrive on jobs page with awesome Gravity Form and populate the "Referecence" field with "1234567989"
Is that possible ?
- Edit your form
- Add a hidden field to your form
- Edit the hidden field and give it a field label of "Reference"
- Select the Advanced tab
- Check the "Allow field to be populated dynamically" checkbox
- Give it a parameter name of "reference" without the quotes
- Save your form
Now if you call your forms page and pass ?reference=XXXXXX to it the hidden field will be dynamically populated with that value.
For example: http://www.mydomain.com/myform?reference=123456
i get page not found when accessing my form url with ?reference=XXXXXX . can you help
You would have to post a link to your page so we can see it happening.
can i send you pm' for my link
No PM here. You can send your link via our contact form. Please include a link back to this thread for us to reference.
Oddly enough it appears "tour=" is a reserved query string parameter on your site, which means you can't use tour as your parameter. Try using something else like "tourid=" and tourid as your parameter that you configure in your form.