PLEASE NOTE: These forums are no longer utilized and are provided as an archive for informational purposes only. All support issues will be handled via email using our support ticket system. For more detailed information on this change, please see this blog post.

IE Display Bug - Gravity Forms Version 1.5.2.8

1. Hello,

I maintain a Word Press site that uses a few different gravity forms. Here is a link to one of the pages:
    http://www.paperchase.net/ordering/custom-quotes/

I recently noticed that my forms display wrong in all versions of Internet Explorer. Most notably there is a vertical misalignment of radio boxes and there label text. I am almost positive that I checked this when I first built the pages (maybe 6 months ago) and everything looked fine. This could be related to some other changes I made in my CSS although I have done VERY little to alter the Gravity Forms layout. Before I go in and try to fix the bug manually I would like to know if others have experienced this issue. Im hoping theres a fix.

The site was built using some older plugins that are not compatible with newer versions of WordPress. Eventually this will need to be addressed but for now we are running WordPress 3.0. I am also running Gravity Forms Version 1.5.2.8 (because there was a possible compatibility issue with the newest version). I am not sure if this is related to the problem.

Thank you for you help!
    Emily

Posted 12 years ago on Wednesday November 2, 2011 | Permalink