PLEASE NOTE: These forums are no longer utilized and are provided as an archive for informational purposes only. All support issues will be handled via email using our support ticket system. For more detailed information on this change, please see this blog post.

IE8 on Windows 2003 TS station problem with conditional setting

1. Hi,

I have a form with an dropdown list. Sections will show after choosing a list-item from the box.
    This doesn't work in IE8.

Any idea what to doo?

The form can be found on: http://www.peelenmaasvenray.nl/test-lezersservice/

Posted 11 years ago on Thursday December 13, 2012 | Permalink
  2. The conditional logic to show new sections based on the first drop down was working for me on both IE8 and Firefox.

Is there anything else special that needs to be done to see the problem? Or can you explain something that should happen but does not?

3. It works for me too in all my browsers, only when we test it on our Terminal Server clients who work with Windows 2003 nothing happens when you select an other item in the dropdown.

4. David Peralty

That's a very specific set-up that we won't be able to replicate. Do they experience issues with other websites that use JavaScript Have you tried to see if it might be theme related or a plugin conflict (other JavaScript failing and stopping anything JS related from working)?

5. I will look into that!

6. wel... i just saw that there is an update.. i updated... and: it works now!

no problem any more!

7. Thank you for the update.

This topic has been resolved and has been closed to new replies.