Usually when a form does not display, it's due to a plugin or theme conflict, or due to jQuery version incompatibility, or jQuery being minimized, loaded in the footer, something like that.
Since you have this working now, when I went to test in IE9, I did not see the problem: I just see the form. If you'd like us to troubleshoot, please embed the form in a new test page and we'll take a look for you.
The browser class is being added in common.php, line 4250:
./common.php:4250: $classes = 'gf_browser_ie9';
But that is correct and should be there. You need to determine why when that body class is correct your form does not display in IE9.
Posted 11 years ago on Wednesday September 12, 2012 | Permalink