It sounds like something didn't migrate properly. Do you still have access to the dev site? If so, here is what I suggest..
- Go to the dev site, use the Import/Export tool in Gravity Forms and choose Export Forms and then export the forms you need to the form XML file.
- Uninstall Gravity Forms on the live site by going to the Gravity Forms Settings page and choose Uninstall. THIS WILL DELETE ALL GRAVITY FORMS DATA.
- Then after you do the uninstall, delete Gravity Forms from the site.
- Upload and re-install Gravity Forms.
- Import the forms using the Import/Export tool and selecting Import Forms and upload the xml file you downloaded when you did the export from the dev site.
- Test and see if you can create and edit forms.
Posted 10 years ago on Thursday December 8, 2011 | Permalink