PLEASE NOTE: These forums are no longer utilized and are provided as an archive for informational purposes only. All support issues will be handled via email using our support ticket system. For more detailed information on this change, please see this blog post.

Multi-page form not showing confirmation or sending notifications.

  1. Hello,

    I have searched everywhere in the forum for a solution to my problem to no avail.

    I have a multi-page form that was working great, but has stopped functioning properly.
    Every field captures data and calculations etc. as they should, but the entire submission process does not happen anymore. After pressing the submit button, the form used to display the confirmation, and then send an email notification. Now it is not doing this.

    Now, when I press submit button, the loading wheel starts spinning, and just continues forever. It literally does not stop! The entry is captured into the database, but the confirmation is not shown, nor is the email notification sent.

    The strange thing is that this just started happening. I did not install any new plugins or anything. I did however move a few fields in the form editor, but that's it.

    Here is a link to the form:
    http://evergreenbioheat.com/corporate/

    Thanks for any help!

    Cheers,

    Posted 7 years ago on Tuesday November 6, 2012 | Permalink
  2. I see this JavaScript error on all the pages.

    Timestamp: 11/6/2012 7:17:37 AM
    Error: Error: Permission denied to access property 'toString'

    I also see there is extra markup being added to the Gravity Forms shortcode output. You can read about why that happens by following some of these topics.: http://www.gravityhelp.com/forums/tags/raw (the quick fix is to wrap the [gravityforms] shortcode in the [raw] shortcode, which works around the problem, but does not eliminate it.) One other work around you could try is to remove the AJAX from the shortcode. My guess is that the form would submit fine at that point, even with the JavaScript error. Again, this is a work around and does not fix the problem.

    This is caused by either a plugin or theme conflict. You can find steps to eliminate the conflict by following these instructions http://rkt.gs/testing

    Posted 7 years ago on Tuesday November 6, 2012 | Permalink
  3. Looks like it was some code I added in my functions.php...
    Just had to retrace my last few steps. This issue is resolved.

    Thanks for the help.

    G Forms kicks A**!

    Posted 7 years ago on Tuesday November 6, 2012 | Permalink
  4. Thanks for the update.

    Posted 7 years ago on Monday November 12, 2012 | Permalink

This topic has been resolved and has been closed to new replies.