PLEASE NOTE: These forums are no longer utilized and are provided as an archive for informational purposes only. All support issues will be handled via email using our support ticket system. For more detailed information on this change, please see this blog post.

Multi-step form not working after update to 1.6.3.3.4

1. Derk

Hi,

Yesterday i updated multipage form to gravityforms 1.6.3.3.4 and the form functionality stopped working. The form displays as it normally would, but when i hit the 'next step' button nothing happens.

Any clue?

In the meantime ive downgraded to an earlier version of gravityforms, but i would like to be up-to-date ofcourse.

Posted 12 years ago on Tuesday April 17, 2012 | Permalink
  2. Could you export your form and send the XML file to me and reference this post:

rob@rocketgenius.com

Posted 12 years ago on Tuesday April 17, 2012 | Permalink
  3. tmac2627

I'm having the exact same problem, even creating a new form with a single field on each page the next button does nothing, whats the fix here?

Posted 11 years ago on Monday April 30, 2012 | Permalink
  4. Have you checked for theme/plugin conflicts?

http://www.gravityhelp.com/documentation/page/Testing_for_a_Theme/Plugin_Conflict

Posted 11 years ago on Monday April 30, 2012 | Permalink
  5. zestylemon

I have this problem even running the latest version (1.6.4.5.4). Is there any way to remove multipage / pagebreak from a form so at least the form can be used until we figure out what the problem is. There's no option to delete the pagebreak like there is to delete other fields.

Posted 11 years ago on Thursday July 12, 2012 | Permalink
  6. David Peralty

If you go to the page break(s) in the form and delete it, then it will remove the start paging, end paging etc...

7. I am guessing this is the same problem that I have been trying to address in this thread >>

http://www.gravityhelp.com/forums/topic/multi-page-form-does-not-advance-when-clicking-next-button

I am new to Gravity Forms so by default I have the latest version installed on WordPress 3.4.1