Today I started adding a bunch of new forms for an upcoming project. I've added about 4 or 5 forms so far tonight. For some reason, these new forms are automatically adding about an extra 100px of padding between the bottom of the 'submit' button and the bottom of the form itself.
Things to note:
- I'm using the gforms submit button for these forms
- My older forms are still displaying correctly with the normal amount of bottom padding
- For clarification, I'm referring to the padding between the 'submit' button and the bottom of the form.
- I have not modified any of the Gravity Forms code
- I have tried this on forms that I have modified with css and forms that I have not made any css modifications to
- I tried creating a blank form with nothing but a title and received the same results
Thanks in advance for your help.