I am running the most recent stable (3.3.2) version of WP, and the most recent version of GF as well.
I just did as cloud9 did, duplicated my form, and ended up deleting every single input element from it, then just adding a new name field. Once I did that and saved it, it now shows up again.
I didn't think I had added any conditional logic, but had it checked for one of the elements. Once I unchecked the conditional for that element the old one began working again as well. I am not sure why that happened, but for now I will just not use conditionals as it wasn't a necessity on this site anyways.
Posted 10 years ago on Friday May 11, 2012 | Permalink