Here is my problem laid out in a methodical manner
1. go to: http://pvanumber.com/order-form/
2. The first three drop-downs allow the user to select their necessary quantity of the listed product.
3. The "Value" in each case is the same exact entry as the "Label" EXCEPT with the default choice. In the case of the default selection, the "Value" I have entered is 0 - $0.00 and the price is $0.00
4. If the customer leaves the default choice (i.e.: Premium (90 days / 30 mins)) unedited, then the TOTAL is calculated as $0.00 for that product. The TOTAL is listed on the page under all three products.
5. But, in the notification email, the TOTAL is NOT calculated. Instead, nothing shows up, thereby requiring my staff to manually add up each product selection.
6. What does show up is the individual item totals (but not the grand total). If the customer leaves the default selection for any given product then what shows up is the Label, and NOT the value. Thus, instead of 0 - $0.00 showing up, Premium (90 days / 30 mins) will show up.
So in a nutshell, unless the user actively chooses the Value 0 - $0.00 then the grand TOTAL will not be listed in our notification email.
Is there a way to fix this?
Similar problem is happening with the credit card radio buttons. I have used images as the Label for each one. For the Value, I have listed the name of the credit card (i.e.: Visa, Amex, etc..)
Any help is greatly appreciated.