PLEASE NOTE: These forums are no longer utilized and are provided as an archive for informational purposes only. All support issues will be handled via email using our support ticket system. For more detailed information on this change, please see this blog post.

Page break multi-step form not working

  1. I have created a multi-step page break form and upon filling out the fields within the first step and clicking next creates a "There was a problem with your submission. Errors have been highlighted below." but yet it does not highlight anything and does not let me continue.

    Form is here: http://apr.acmedevserver.net/enroll-form-multi-page-test/

    Gravity Forms is the only active plugin on this dev site.
    Switching to Twenty Eleven doesn't fix it.

    Thanks,

    John B.

    Posted 9 years ago on Thursday October 11, 2012 | Permalink
  2. John, can you please check and make sure you are running 1.6.8.1?
    http://www.gravityhelp.com/downloads/

    Posted 9 years ago on Thursday October 11, 2012 | Permalink
  3. I also have this happening on 1.6.8.1. It is a multipage form with a picatcha on the second page. Using firebug I can see that the picatcha is the highlighted field.

    Posted 9 years ago on Thursday October 11, 2012 | Permalink
  4. Yes I am, just bought dev license last week.

    Posted 9 years ago on Thursday October 11, 2012 | Permalink
  5. I might add the form processes to the next page if the fields are validation error free.

    Posted 9 years ago on Thursday October 11, 2012 | Permalink
  6. I had the same problem with 1.6.8, but i uploaded the 1.6.8.1 and its working fine now (i had to upload manually, because the update in my admin showed that its up to date)

    Posted 9 years ago on Saturday October 13, 2012 | Permalink
  7. We have a bug report in for the picatcha field and multi-page issue. For now - you can use any other CAPTCHA service (reCAPTCHA, Really Simple CAPTCHA/Math Challenge) until a fix is released.

    Posted 9 years ago on Saturday October 13, 2012 | Permalink
  8. Hey guys, just wanted to post that I actually was running 1.6.8 and thought I was running 1.6.8.1. I triple checked and realized I didn't have the dot release like I thought I did. I upgraded and now it seems to be working. Thanks for your help here.

    Posted 9 years ago on Saturday October 13, 2012 | Permalink

This topic has been resolved and has been closed to new replies.