PLEASE NOTE: These forums are no longer utilized and are provided as an archive for informational purposes only. All support issues will be handled via email using our support ticket system. For more detailed information on this change, please see this blog post.

referer variable no longer works after upgrading to v1.5.2

1. edmire

After upgrading to v1.5.2, I noticed my form stopped redirecting to a referring page. After digging deeper, I noticed my hidden field that I had configured to be auto populated with the HTTP REFERER variable (i.e using the {referer} GF variable) wasn't being populated any more. So, I downgraded the GF plugin to v1.4.5, which is the version I was on before I upgraded, and sure enough the hidden field was correctly populated again. Do you have a fix for this? Thanks.

Posted 12 years ago on Wednesday May 4, 2011 | Permalink
  2. I'm unable to replicate this issue locally, the referer on my test site populates the hidden field fine using Gravity Forms v1.5.2. Can you send us a WordPress admin login for this site via our Contact Us form and provide details on the issue? We will have to debug this on your site as we can't replicate the issue.

Posted 12 years ago on Thursday May 5, 2011 | Permalink