PLEASE NOTE: These forums are no longer utilized and are provided as an archive for informational purposes only. All support issues will be handled via email using our support ticket system. For more detailed information on this change, please see this blog post.

Remove $0.00 Donation Item from PayPal Checkout Page

1. Hello, I am running into the same issue LumpySimon had in his topic here (please scroll to the later posts).

This was two years ago, and the topic ended with the a statement that the issue will fixed in the next version update. I am currently running into this same bug/issue and would like to know if there is a way to presently resolve it?

To summarize the issue/bug:

I have implemented a Pricing Field - Option drop down with set donation amounts. The last select option is '1,000+', priced at $0. When selected, it triggers the conditional requirements for a Product - User defined field to display. The user can then input in their custom donation amount.

However, once on the PayPal checkout page, it display two products. Under the purpose label it states: '1,000+' and 'Custom Donation Amount'.
    I would like to remove the '1,000+' product/purpose from being displayed.

Thank you in advance.

Posted 10 years ago on Thursday June 13, 2013 | Permalink
  2. To append to my previous post:

I have also tried leaving the Price field blank in my '1,000+' dropdown. However, this results in the form submitting and not redirecting to PayPal, even with a User Defined Price filled in.

Posted 10 years ago on Friday June 14, 2013 | Permalink
  3. Handling via priority support.

Posted 10 years ago on Tuesday June 18, 2013 | Permalink

This topic has been resolved and has been closed to new replies.