PLEASE NOTE: These forums are no longer utilized and are provided as an archive for informational purposes only. All support issues will be handled via email using our support ticket system. For more detailed information on this change, please see this blog post.

Removing 1000s of entries

1. jhayes4

Hi!

I need to delete 1000s of entries for several forms on my site. Is there an easier way to do that than deleting them via the "entries" page of a form (20 at a time)? And, I'd like to make sure that the e.g. uploaded images get deleted as well. Thank you for your help!

-J.

Posted 12 years ago on Saturday March 31, 2012 | Permalink
  2. This is an old post but I am trying to find a more recent one which asked the same. If you go to the "edit forms" screen. http://example.com/wp-admin/admin.php?page=gf_edit_forms and check the box for your form, you can then use the bulk action "delete entries" which will delete all entries for the form or forms you selected via checkbox.

Posted 11 years ago on Monday July 9, 2012 | Permalink
  3. Thanks, Chris. It works. I was searching for this solution and you save several hours of manual removing from all my 10s of forms and 1000s of entries.

Posted 11 years ago on Sunday March 17, 2013 | Permalink
  4. You're welcome.

Posted 11 years ago on Sunday March 17, 2013 | Permalink