I've installed GF & the Campaign Monitor add-on on a client site and added a CM feed. When that particular form is filled in (and submitted) the subscriber won't be added to the CM list (and no, they're not hidden as unconfirmed).
I've tried the following:
- All plugins disabled (quickly, since it's a live-site) and also tested with the default theme (through the preview URL). - didn't work
- Their API key on a demo-site of mine - did work
- Checked their phpinfo to make sure json is enabled - it is
- Copied their site to a localhost install to be able to test it more thoroughly (without taking the site offline for visitors) - worked perfectly
So, the results of these tests make me believe it's a serverside issue. But: since json is enabled, what could it be?
Forgot to add this data:
- PHP version: 5.2.17
- WP version: 3.0.1
- GF & add-on versions: latest
- No related errors in the error-log