@Luca This is going to be a theme or plugin conflict that is causing this issue.
To test for a theme conflict:
- Activate default Twenty Ten theme
- Check to see if the issue still occurs
If it does not, then something in your theme is causing a conflict. If it still happens, follow the steps below to test for plugin conflicts.
To test for a plugin conflict:
- Deactivate ALL plugins
- Activate Gravity Forms
- Check to see if the issue occurs
If it does not, then one of your plugins is causing a conflict. To narrow it down follow the steps below:
- Activate each plugin one by one
- Check to see if the issue occurs after each one
Let me know how it goes. We can't prevent themes or plugins from causing conflicts. This can happen when the plugin or theme doesn't isolate when and where it outputs code or manipulates data.
Posted 12 years ago on Wednesday March 30, 2011 | Permalink