PLEASE NOTE: These forums are no longer utilized and are provided as an archive for informational purposes only. All support issues will be handled via email using our support ticket system. For more detailed information on this change, please see this blog post.

Thesis Button CSS Image 404 for non-Thesis themes

1. I was looking through Pingdom Tools to see how a client's site was loading when I noticed a 404 error for an image file. What caught my eye was the URL pointed to a Thesis Theme directory and I've never used Thesis. I tracked down the image to this selector in the forms.css file:

#content_box .post_box .format_text .gform_footer input.button {background:url("../../../themes/thesis_17/lib/images/submit-bg.gif") repeat scroll 0 0 transparent; border-color:#CCC #999 #999 #CCC; border-right:3px double #999; border-style:double; border-width:3px; color:#111111; background-color:#E3E3E3; cursor:pointer; font-weight:bold; overflow:visible; width:auto !important; font-family: Georgia,"Times New Roman",Times,serif; font-size:1.143em; padding:0.313em 0.25em}

Posted 13 years ago on Thursday August 19, 2010 | Permalink
  2. There are some Thesis specific styles in the forms.css for compatibility as Gravity Forms has a lot of Thesis users and tweaks were required to insure the forms looked correct out of the box. I'll look into why there is an image reference in the CSS.

3. That's going to be deprecated with the next release so it won't be an issue moving forward.

4. Thanks guys!

Posted 13 years ago on Friday August 20, 2010 | Permalink