PLEASE NOTE: These forums are no longer utilized and are provided as an archive for informational purposes only. All support issues will be handled via email using our support ticket system. For more detailed information on this change, please see this blog post.

Total = $0.00 but Still Sends to PayPal

1. I have a form at http://tiny.cc/36xxtw that when it enters the proper coupon code, combined with the proper product, the value = $0.00, at which point, when the user checks out, I do not want them to go to PayPal... yet they still do, and it doesn't show the disounted total, it only grabs the item, pre-coupon.

Try running through the process and see what I mean: choose product Box for $90.00, and no optional services. Type in coupon code FREE0001, which will apply the additional product field, and update the total. I added the total to page three to make sure that the total still shows $0.00. but for some reason, when you click checkout, it does not pass through the negative product.

Posted 11 years ago on Thursday March 14, 2013 | Permalink
  2. How are you processing coupons? How was that functionality added to your site?

Additionally, have you been working with Priority Support to resolve this issue? I don't want to duplicate their efforts.

Posted 11 years ago on Sunday March 17, 2013 | Permalink