PLEASE NOTE: These forums are no longer utilized and are provided as an archive for informational purposes only. All support issues will be handled via email using our support ticket system. For more detailed information on this change, please see this blog post.

#total entries restriction problem

  1. I've got forms with a restriction on the number of submissions. We had a couple of people duplicate submissions, which we deleted to get us back below our submission limit, but that hasn't made the form functional again. Even changing the number of submissions allowed hasn't turned the form back on. I've gone so far as to delete WP Super Cache completely and reboot Apache. Nothing is working.

    Posted 7 years ago on Monday May 13, 2013 | Permalink
  2. This is becoming a bit critical.

    Posted 7 years ago on Tuesday May 14, 2013 | Permalink
  3. David Peralty
    Administrator

    Can you walk me through what you've done so I can understand your exact set-up? Are you using the latest Gravity Forms and WordPress versions? Can you create a quick test form, set the entry limit to 2 and see what happens? Hopefully, with some troubleshooting, we can figure this out.

    Also, deleting the WP Super Cache plugin doesn't uninstall it correctly. You might want to read up on this as your wp-config file was edited and it could still be pointing at cached files.

    Posted 7 years ago on Tuesday May 14, 2013 | Permalink
  4. I am using the latest versions. We setup a form with a limit of 80 submissions. A few duplicates were discovered and deleted to bring the total number submitted below 80. The form did not reactivate. Additionally, when we changed the limit to 81, the form did not reactivate. Cache was cleared prior to trying the steps shown in the first request, above.

    We duplicated the form, set the limit to 5 (the difference between what was submitted and the original limit) and it works fine. For now. This is true across 4 different forms. Similarly (and probably related), these forms were set to activate at a specific date/time, and did not. We had similar issues last year. This year I deleted all but one form, exported it, completely deleted gForms (including the database tables) and reinstalled it, then imported the form. This has apparently not corrected our issue.

    Posted 7 years ago on Wednesday May 15, 2013 | Permalink
  5. digitalnordic
    Member

    I have a similar issue. When I delete an entry on a form that has reached its entry limit, it does not reset or reactivate the form.

    Posted 7 years ago on Sunday May 19, 2013 | Permalink