PLEASE NOTE: These forums are no longer utilized and are provided as an archive for informational purposes only. All support issues will be handled via email using our support ticket system. For more detailed information on this change, please see this blog post.

upgraded to 3.2.1 and cannot edit form fields.

1. Hi there.

Love gravity forms. Recently upgraded to 3.2.1 and cannot seem to edit forms now. I've tried on several browsers, cleared caches, it displays the "edit" and "delete" options upon rollover but neither work when I click on them.

Guessing it might help if I upgrade to a newer version of Gravity forms. I have a message in my dashboard: "There is a new version of Gravity Forms available. Register your copy of Gravity Forms to receive access to automatic updates and support. Need a license key? Purchase one now."

I have a business license and as far as I can tell its registered but every time i enter my business license key it doesn't work - doesn't that qualify me to update to latest version or do I need the developer license? If I reinstall latest version plugin does that override all of my database/form info?

thanks,
    nick

Posted 12 years ago on Monday July 25, 2011 | Permalink
  2. Older versions of Gravity Forms are not compatible with WordPress 3.2+ due to a change in the version of jQuery that WordPress ships with. Gravity Forms v1.5.2.8 is compatible with WordPress 3.2+ so it sounds like you are using an older version.

Your license key goes on the Settings page of Gravity Forms. If it's correct you'll see a green checkmark next to the license key on the Settings page. If you don't, then you have either entered it incorrectly, entered the wrong license key, or your license key has expired. Since you just purchased a few months ago, it should not be expired. I just validated that your license key is active and working.

I have forwarded the license key email to your email address. Re-enter the license key on the Settings page and save the settings. Then go to the Update link under Forms navigation to use the Gravity Forms update checker to install the latest version.

If your license key doesn't validate then there could be an issue with your host not allowing outgoing HTTP connections.

3. Updating to the latest Gravity Forms version will not affect your forms or your entries.

4. GF 1.5.3 and WP 3.2.1 is also giving me this issue.
    Unable to delete forms either.

Confirmed cache is cleared - jQuery version is 1.6.1 that is being received in admin console.

Any other suggestions?

Thx.
    J

Posted 12 years ago on Thursday October 6, 2011 | Permalink
  5. @Idealien please start a new topic for your issue.

Posted 12 years ago on Thursday October 6, 2011 | Permalink

This topic has been resolved and has been closed to new replies.