PLEASE NOTE: These forums are no longer utilized and are provided as an archive for informational purposes only. All support issues will be handled via email using our support ticket system. For more detailed information on this change, please see this blog post.

Where to download version 1.6.4

1. I really need calculations in my forms and I see this is only possible in version 1.6.4
    I have the public version 1.6.11 but that doesn't support calculations.

Where can I download the beta 1.6.4?

Posted 11 years ago on Friday January 25, 2013 | Permalink
  2. David Peralty

It does support calculations. Calculations were implemented in 1.6.4 but they weren't removed. You can find the calculation options in the Number field settings. Add a number field and look for Enable Calculations.

3. Thanks for the quick reply. I discovered the calculation fields in the number option.

Is there anywhere guide to the formulas?

4. dutchgirl

Where to download the previous version to 1.6.1.1? My forms with conditional logic are totally gone. Need to roll it back. Thanks

5. David Peralty

We don't recommend downloading older versions of Gravity Forms for security reasons. If you post a link to your site with a form on it, we can work together to figure out what issues are causing the form not to show. There isn't a guide to the formulas. Gravity forms uses basic bedmas math.

6. dutchgirl

Thank you. I realize you may not recommend it, but we're running a donation campaign and this form is essential. Also, I'm uncomfortable placing links to the website on this open forum. Where can I email the login info?

Posted 11 years ago on Saturday January 26, 2013 | Permalink