PLEASE NOTE: These forums are no longer utilized and are provided as an archive for informational purposes only. All support issues will be handled via email using our support ticket system. For more detailed information on this change, please see this blog post.

Wrapper display none

  1. stevorevo
    Member

    I know there are posts on this topic but I think mine is slightly different. I have a multi-page form with conditional logic, and it displays without any problems on my development machine. I need to get the form into our staging environment which uses a different database, so I exported the record from rg_form and rg_form_meta. The theme files are identical in these environments but in the staging environment the wrapper div has the inline style display:none. I've gone through all the troubleshooting as described in the FAQ and similar forum posts, but it still will not render. I have confirmed that it is not a theme issue, and it will not render on the Preview page in wp-admin. Is there something I may have missed when exporting records from these two tables? Thanks for your help.

    Posted 8 years ago on Friday October 19, 2012 | Permalink
  2. What happens if you export the form from the Export Forms page and then import the XML file into the other site?

    Posted 8 years ago on Friday October 19, 2012 | Permalink
  3. stevorevo
    Member

    That's a great question - I didn't try that - I just exported / imported data using phpMyAdmin. I'll try the export form option.

    Posted 8 years ago on Friday October 19, 2012 | Permalink
  4. After an update to Wordpress and updating Gravity Forms, I have 3 forms that are not showing up on their pages. Their HTML is being output and I can see them in the source code. With Firebug I found the "style: display: none" in the div="gform_wrapper_6" . Is this the same issue?

    http://eurasiacafe.org/custom-labels/customized-label/

    Posted 8 years ago on Friday October 19, 2012 | Permalink
  5. This is most likely not the same issue - can you test for theme/plugin conflicts by following the instructions here:

    http://www.gravityhelp.com/documentation/page/Testing_for_a_Theme/Plugin_Conflict

    Posted 8 years ago on Friday October 19, 2012 | Permalink
  6. It was a javascript conflict. I removed a jquery tools reference in our header and that fixed it. thanks for the quick response.

    Posted 8 years ago on Friday October 19, 2012 | Permalink
  7. stevorevo
    Member

    That did the trick - thank you.

    Posted 8 years ago on Monday October 22, 2012 | Permalink
  8. Awesome, glad to help!

    Posted 8 years ago on Monday October 22, 2012 | Permalink

This topic has been resolved and has been closed to new replies.