PLEASE NOTE: These forums are no longer utilized and are provided as an archive for informational purposes only. All support issues will be handled via email using our support ticket system. For more detailed information on this change, please see this blog post.

1 Form not displaying

1. Hi Guys,

I have a problem were one form on our website (the only multi page form we have) is not displaying. All the other forms seem to be working fine, its just this particular form.

Any help would be really appreciated... The website is AussieTheatre.com.au and the page in question with the form is: http://aussietheatre.com.au/submit-event/

Posted 12 years ago on Thursday May 3, 2012 | Permalink
  2. David Peralty

You are currently running JQuery 1.6 in your theme, can you change it to 1.7.1?

3. Ok Thanks for that... at least you've isolated the problem...

I will have to spend some time with it.

It seems that the form works with jQuery (even down to 1.6) served from the Google CDN, but it breaks our navigation.

The form doesn't work with jQuery from the Jquery CND - all the way up to 1.7.2 (and all in between) but our navigation does.

I have NO idea why this would be, I would have assumed the code would be identical... I'll just need to find a version and way of having both work at once.

Any tips would be really appreciated... but thank you for the help already.

Matt

4. Matt, viewing your source you are actually running a couple of versions of jQuery. In your header you have version 1.7.1 (which is correct) Screenshot

and down further you have another snippet of code that is placing version 1.4.4: Screenshot

5. I am having a similar issue. I have a contact form that works fine, but my survey form does not show up on the site. It is also a multi page form.

I just added the latest version of jQuery to my theme, however the form still does not show up.

The form is located here: http://bit.ly/KyOSmG

Posted 12 years ago on Wednesday May 16, 2012 | Permalink
  6. David Peralty

trewknowledge - you have another version of JQuery in your footer causing GF to not show.

7. Ahh my bad. Thanks for the help, its working great now!

8. Right on, glad you got it working. Thanks for letting us know!

This topic has been resolved and has been closed to new replies.