PLEASE NOTE: These forums are no longer utilized and are provided as an archive for informational purposes only. All support issues will be handled via email using our support ticket system. For more detailed information on this change, please see this blog post.

1.5.3 upgrade won't register on WP Multisite 3.2.1

1. Jamie

After upgrading to 1.5.3, notices to upgrade Gravity Forms are plastered across my entire network. I have manually uploaded the latest release via FTP. When going through WP's automatic plugin updater, it breezes through the upgrade since it's already current. Any clue what's going on? How can I disable these notices or commit the new version number so it stops harassing everyone?

Posted 12 years ago on Friday September 23, 2011 | Permalink
  2. I'm seeing the same thing on my solo site... it looks like a glitch in with the package, check /garityforms/common.php for the version string, on my site it's still says: public static $version = "1.5.2.12" after trying both automatic and manual updates.

3. The issue is the 1.5.3 release mistakingly went out with 1.5.2.12 set as the version number. So while you have the latest version, it thinks you do not because 1.5.2.12 != 1.5.3. We will be correcting this later today with an updated release.

This topic has been resolved and has been closed to new replies.