PLEASE NOTE: These forums are no longer utilized and are provided as an archive for informational purposes only. All support issues will be handled via email using our support ticket system. For more detailed information on this change, please see this blog post.

Beta 1.6.4 Calculations

1. Hi

I have three fields on this form http://testing.menupot.com/testcalc/ just for testing purpose.

Field one is a product at $10.00
    field two is a calculation that takes 10% off field one and returns a negative -$1.00
    Field three is a total and should be $9.00

my formula for field two is

{sub total (Price):1.2}*-0.1

But it not calculating, have tried *0.1 with no *, +1.00 for testing, but still no calculations are done

On another point can i just use the keyboard for +-*/(). but have tried both ways

Thanks

Mark

Posted 12 years ago on Friday April 27, 2012 | Permalink
  2. Mark, we are releasing the final 1.6.4 early next week that will support price calculations and some fixes from the beta. Be on the lookout.

3. omaether

Hi Rob,
    I have to implement formulas for final product price as well, like this
    [ (input-1 x input-2) + (input-3 x input-4) + input-5 ] x quantity
    it looks like the next version is my only hope of doing this the Gravity Forms.

I'm using Gravity Forms with Cart66. And hope there will be no impact on their compatibility.

Can you tell us the release date? Is it safe to install the Beta now, and what the upgrade process might entail?

I'm sure I'm not the only one excited by this and wanting to start using it right away.

much appreciated!

4. Hi Rob,

Thanks for your quick reply, Am i doing something wrong or is it the beta?

Thanks

Mark

5. David Peralty

Hi Mark, as far as I know, you aren't doing anything wrong. It is the beta. In the beta, the focus was on straight numerical math and didn't support monetary values. The new version comes out of beta soon and should rectify this.

6. Cool, look forward to it.

Mark

7. Can we pass a total calculation to a custom field or is this restricted to pricing fields only?

Edit:
    I was able to get this working by passing the custom field value to the total calculation field rather than the other way around.