PLEASE NOTE: These forums are no longer utilized and are provided as an archive for informational purposes only. All support issues will be handled via email using our support ticket system. For more detailed information on this change, please see this blog post.

Upgraded to V1.6.3.1, no longer see confirmation message or get redirected

1. Hi

I've just upgraded to Version 1.6.3.1 (love the HTML notification emails!), but now don't seem to see the confirmation message, or if I change it to redirect instead, no longer get redirected.

It appears to ignore the settings on the Confirmation tab of the Form Settings section, and gives no feedback to the user that the form has been submitted.

In fact the form is submitted, often many times, as of course the user simply hits Submit again, believing nothing has happened.

Is this a new issue with the new version? Has anyone else noticed this issue?

Thanks.

Posted 12 years ago on Monday February 27, 2012 | Permalink
  2. Hi, Paul,

Do you have AJAX enabled on your form? Users have reported problems with AJAX which we are looking into? Take a look at this forum topic and see if it sounds like your issue. If so, can you provide Alex with the info he requested in that topic? We are having difficulty reproducing the problems so it makes it harder to fix.

3. Hi Paul,

Please include a link to your form URL so we can see what's going on.. that speeds up the debugging process for us.

4. Steve

We have the sam issue - urgent fix please!!

Posted 12 years ago on Tuesday February 28, 2012 | Permalink
  5. Yesterday v1.6.3.1.1 was placed on the downloads page to handle AJAX differently. You can manually download it here:

http://www.gravityhelp.com/downloads/

See if that solves for your issue.

6. You guys changed something with Ajax and not it doesn't work right inside a modal window :(
    Had to turn Ajax off.

7. @Fred, did you try installing the v.1.6.3.1.1 update I posted above your response? It's a manual update as it hasn't been released via automatic update yet.

8. Ahhh I see, I was looking for an auto update. Yes this fixed my problem with the Ajax in the modal window. Thanks!!!

9. Sorry, wasn't able to get on here before now, but I'll try the manual upgrade, see what happens & report back.

Posted 12 years ago on Thursday March 1, 2012 | Permalink
  10. I upgraded the plugin to 1.6.3.1.1, and this made no difference at all. So I disabled AJAX on my form (in the short code), as in fact I didn't really need it anyway, & now it all works fine.

So I guess it is to do with the AJAX issue, although the upgrade didn't fix it.

Thanks for your help - at least it now works correctly!

11. MaximTitov

I have the same problem. Updating did not help. (( I have 6 forms on the site had to change the value for all. Missing icon in the editor paste forms wordpress.

12. Also, forgot to mention - with AJAX enabled, the Calendar Picker icon didn't display.

13. globallweb

Hi Guys,

This problem is not solved at all with the last update: 1.6.3.1.2
    I have installed it manually and I still don't get any error messages neither any redirections!

I don't see an option to disable Ajax and I have calendars in some of my forms.
    This was working great until a few days ago :( Is there a fix soon?

Posted 12 years ago on Monday March 5, 2012 | Permalink
  14. Sophie

Yikes, I have 25 websites on a multisite and cannot correct this issue. Major problem for my client.

Any update on this one guys??

Posted 12 years ago on Tuesday March 6, 2012 | Permalink
  15. Sophie

I don't have AJAX activated on my forms and am still encountering the issue and have updated to the latest version you have provided.

Posted 12 years ago on Tuesday March 6, 2012 | Permalink
  16. MaximTitov

Ajax don`t work after update to 1.6.3.2.1 (((

Posted 12 years ago on Wednesday March 7, 2012 | Permalink
  17. There are no known issues with Gravity Forms v1.6.3.2.1 related to confirmation functionality and I am unable to replicate the issues being reported in this thread. The confirmation functionality is working as intended.

We have a large number of sites currently using Gravity Forms v1.6.3.2.1 and if the confirmation wasn't working as a widespread problem we would be getting slammed with requests on this.

What this means is the issues being reported in this forum post are site specific. If the confirmation is not working, it's going to be due to issues unique to your site.

Most of the time this situation occurs when you have AJAX enabled and there is a javascript error on the page.

In order to look into this issue and debug it we will need to look at the sites directly.

For those IN THIS THREAD experiencing this issue, you can send me the following information:

- URL of the site
    - WordPress admin login

Send this information to carl@rocketgenius.com and include a link to this forum post in your email so I know what it is in regards to.

If you weren't one of the posters on this thread, please do not contact me directly before creating your own support request.

PLEASE NOTE in the future please post your own support forum request. Do not reply to others, it's better to create your own request as it's difficult to manage multiple support requests on a single thread because it makes it difficult to then close that support forum thread when the issue is resolved.

The other reason why you should create your own forum post is while issues may sound a like, many times they aren't actually the same issue and have different resolutions.

Posted 12 years ago on Friday March 9, 2012 | Permalink
  18. wraycodesign

This is also happening to me. I didn't realize my duplicate submissions were because of this initially, but when I did my own testing I realized that there was no confirmation and people were repeatedly submitting the form.

19. @wraycodesign Please follow the instructions I included in my post above.

This topic has been resolved and has been closed to new replies.