PLEASE NOTE: These forums are no longer utilized and are provided as an archive for informational purposes only. All support issues will be handled via email using our support ticket system. For more detailed information on this change, please see this blog post.

form not working in chrome ref thread 30048

1. pauldewouters

I had previously posted this issue and it was closed because I thought it had been resolved, but it's appearing again.
    it seems to be due to a conflict when I enable Javascript minification with W3 total cache.
    do you know how to make it work?

thanks

Posted 12 years ago on Tuesday August 2, 2011 | Permalink
  2. Paul, I was able to submit a monthly, premium purchase, $200, in Chrome (8.0.552.224) on Linux.

This page:
    http://wpconsult.net/wordpress-maintenance-services/

What exactly does not work for you?

3. pauldewouters

ok, now I enabled the W3 cache minification, can you try again?

4. pauldewouters

also, why do I see a form entry if the payment wasn't made? is there a way to not create an entry if no payment is made?

5. The 2nd question is the topic for another thread. I did not complete the payment, that's true.

6. I got a little bit different response that time. There were two AJAX spinners, but the form still submitted and took me to PayPal.

When you say it's "not working", what do you mean? What happens?

7. pauldewouters

well, I click the submit button and nothing happens, no validation errors or anything

8. pauldewouters

anyway, this doean't matter anymore because I won't be able to make subscriptions work without a pro or premier account. plus you say you're getting portuguese - probably because my account address is in Brazil -

9. Is it possible your browser is caching something? It's worked here every time for me.

If you're going to put it off for now, until you can accept subscriptions, I am going to close this thread. Please start a new one if you need help in the future.

Posted 12 years ago on Wednesday August 3, 2011 | Permalink

This topic has been resolved and has been closed to new replies.